So how can we help?
niSurv Chartered Surveyors is a firm of residential valuation surveyors covering Lisburn, Belfast, Bangor, Newtownards, Downpatrick, Ballynahinch and the surrounding areas (basically counties Antrim, Down and a bit of Armagh) or within 25 miles of our office.
We specialise in Level 2 RICS Home Surveys , available either with or without a valuation. These were previously known as RICS (Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors) HomeBuyer Surveys (the name changed to "Level 2 Home Survey "in September 2021).
But that’s not all we offer!
As well as offering residential surveys we post articles to help you understand the survey and try to dispel some of the myths surrounding them.
We’ll try to explain the processes involved in booking your survey and what you can expect to happen and when. We'll also explain at what stage you should book your survey (although there is no hard and fast rule as to when this should be done).
- Property Surveyors of the Year 2022/23 - Corporate LiveWire Global Awards 2022/23.
- Residential Surveyors of the Year - Northern Ireland Customer Service Excellence Award 2021 - Construction & Engineering Awards 2021
- Construction & Engineering Awards 2019Chartered Surveyors of the Year 2019 - Northern Ireland - Construction & Engineering Awards 2019
- Most Outstanding Chartered Surveyors - 2019 Build Awards
- Best in Property Consultancy & Building Surveyors Northern Ireland - 2019 Build Awards
- Best Residential Surveying Company - County Down & County Antrim - in the 2018 Construction & Engineering Awards.
- Best Residential Surveying Consultancy - Northern Ireland Award for Excellence in Customer Service: Residential Survey- in the 2018 Construction & Engineering Awards.
- Northern Ireland's Leading Residential Surveyors 2018 - in the Build 2018 Global Excellence Awards.
- Best Private Residential Surveying Company 2017 - in the Build 2017 Construction Awards.
We try to offer our customers the very best and most personal service available and thankfully our past customers seem to agree. Please feel free to click the link below to have a quick look at our feedback and reviews on Trustpilot.
Choosing your Residential Surveyor Firm:
Buying a house can be a pretty stressful experience and not without risk.
So getting a survey from a reputable firm of surveyors who are regulated by the RICS (Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors) will mean you get a professional report highlighting any problems that could lead to expensive repairs in the future.
Choosing an RICS report means you’ll get:
- Peace of mind that you’ll know the property and any risks associated with it.
- Confidence that you’ll be able to make an offer that reflects the real circumstances.
- A high quality, reliable and cost-effective service that conforms with RICS codes of practice.
- A report written in plain English with a simple to understand traffic light colour-coding system to illustrate the Surveyor's findings.
Why Choose Us?
We’re aware you have a choice of surveyors, which is why we believe in putting our customers first.
We’ll always discuss your needs, and the property you’re looking at to enable us to advise you which survey will best suit your needs and the property you’re considering buying.
We'll always take time to phone you prior to emailing your report to you. That way we can run through the main items found and give you a little perspective on the issues. There's nothing that will freak you out quicker than having a 50 - 60 page report full of problems land in your inbox without any explanation.
We’re a small firm with lots of experience (over 25 years) and by specialising in purely private surveys (we don’t do any work for the banks and building societies) we can prioritise our private clients.
This allows us to offer…
- Fast turnarounds - You’ll likely be under pressure from the vendors or Estate Agent to keep things moving. So we try to get your report back to you within 24 - 48 hours of attending the property (and we'll call you to discuss the findings prior to emailing your report).
- We’re always at the end of a phone line - feel free to pick up the phone if you have any questions or just want a bit of reassurance.
- Professional High Quality Reports - because we're regulated by the RICS you can be sure you're getting a high quality and professional report.
If you’d like to book a survey or just talk to someone from niSurv Residential Surveyors, click here to request a quotation or call us on 02892 626744.