So how can we help?
niSurv Chartered Surveyors is a firm of residential valuation surveyors covering Lisburn, Belfast, Bangor, Newtownards, Downpatrick, Ballynahinch and the surrounding areas (basically counties Antrim & Down) or within 25 miles of our office.
We specialise in private house surveys including RICS (Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors) Condition reports and RICS HomeBuyer reports (homebuyer reports are available either with or without a valuation section).
But that’s not all we offer!
As well as offering residential surveys we post lots of articles to help you understand the survey and house buying processes and dispel some of the myths surrounding them.
We’ll show you how to avoid some of the common pitfalls involved in buying property as well as explaining some of the more common defects that can affect homes in the UK.
- Chartered Surveyors of the Year 2019 - Northern Ireland - Construction & Engineering Awards 2019
- Most Outstanding Chartered Surveyors - 2019 Build Awards
- Best in Property Consultancy & Building Surveyors Northern Ireland - 2019 Build Awards
- Best Residential Surveying Company - County Down & County Antrim - in the 2018 Construction & Engineering Awards.
- Best Residential Surveying Consultancy - Northern Ireland Award for Excellence in Customer Service: Residential Survey- in the 2018 Construction & Engineering Awards.
- Northern Ireland's Leading Residential Surveyors 2018 - in the Build 2018 Global Excellence Awards.
- Best Private Residential Surveying Company 2017 - in the Build 2017 Construction Awards.
We try to offer our customers the very best and most personal service available and thankfully our past customers seem to agree. Please feel free to click the link below to have a quick look at our feedback and reviews on Trustpilot.
Choosing your Residential Surveyor Firm:
Buying a house can be a pretty stressful experience and not without risk.
So getting a survey from a reputable firm of surveyors who are regulated by the RICS (Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors) will mean you get a professional report highlighting any problems that could lead to expensive repairs in the future.
Choosing an RICS report means you’ll get:
- Peace of mind that you’ll know the property and any risks associated with it.
- Confidence that you’ll be able to make an offer that reflects the real circumstances.
- A high quality, reliable and cost-effective service that conforms with RICS codes of practice.
- A report written in plain English with a simple to understand traffic light colour-coding system to illustrate the Surveyor's findings.
Why Choose Us?
We’re aware you have a choice of surveyors, which is why we believe in putting our customers first.
We’ll always discuss your needs, and the property you’re looking at to enable us to advise you which survey will best suit your needs and the property you’re considering buying.
We’re a small firm with lots of experience (over 20 years) and by specialising in purely private surveys (we don’t do any work for the banks and building societies) we can prioritise our private clients.
This allows us to offer…
- Fast turnarounds - (you’ll likely be under pressure from the vendors or Estate Agent to keep things moving).
- We’re always at the end of a phone line - feel free to pick up the phone if you have any questions or just want a bit of reassurance.
- Flexible survey appointments - we appreciate people are busy and it doesn’t always suit to take time off work. So we can, by request, arrange to call out at the weekend or before 9am or after 5pm on week days if required (subject to availability and adequate light, as we do need to be able to see the outside of the house and the roof etc).
- Professional High Quality Reports - because we're regulated by the RICS you can be sure you're getting a high quality and professional report.
If you’d like to book a survey or just talk to someone from niSurv Residential Surveyors, click here to request a call back or call us on 02892 626744.